Thursday, December 13, 2007

Under the Weather

Monday night I started to have an itchy nose, but I thought it may have been my allergies acting up. However, Tuesday morning I woke up with a full blown head cold & felt miserable. I went in to school for the morning so I could change the date of my winter program (we've missed two days of school due to the weather so we've missed valuable rehearsal time plus I was sick & in no mood) and write sub plans for the afternoon. When I got home, I had lunch & then slept for over 4 hours.

I ended up taking Wednesday off as well because I still didn't feel like myself (spent most of yesterday in bed as well). Today I did go to school, but I've been fighting off a headache most of the day (although the cold, wet weather isn't helping). I'm hoping I'm on the mend & feel even better tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Praying for you!!! I hope you are feeling better!

mmmmm said...

get well soon. Hope your Christmas program goes well. We havent had snow yet, but I'm sure its on its way. Lots of rain and flooding which has probably been in the news even out there. We have managed well no water issues which is a blessing.