Sunday, October 5, 2008

Here you go, Traci :-)

Someone (won't mention any names...hahaha) told me a couple days ago that I really needed to update my blog. I guess she was right!!! Didn't realize it had been so long.

Since my last post, I've went fishing on Lake Erie with Val, Shawn & the kids, started school, had knee surgery (which had me off school for 4 weeks), started school again (my nephew, Harrison, called to see how my "2nd first day of school" went - he's so sweet), had several concerts, and have been doing physical therapy regularly.

There have been ups & downs, but one thing has remained constant...God has been there! He's laughed with me when I've laughed...cried with me when I cried...and He's carried me when I didn't think I could go any further. I'm so thankful I have Him on my side!!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

WOW!! There you are!! I was also beginning to wonder!!! Yes, it is amazing to know that God laughs with us and cries with us!!! He's the best! And so are you!!! :) Keep up the good work! Sorry I missed the concert on Sat I had to work....

Unknown said...

Welcome Back Michelle :-) Love you