Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Golf, Softball & Weight Watchers

Quite the combo...huh?!? :-) I'll talk about them in order.

Traci & I signed up to take a golf class through the adult ed. program at Clay High School, and I'm absolutely loving it! I have learned so much...and we're only in week two (we have three more to go for this session & then four more in June). Dan Sutton (the pro) is a great teacher & for the first time, things are feeling comfortable & making much more sense! Now...I'm just looking forward the the rest of the classes & watching my score decrease throughout the summer. :-)

Monday night was our first softball game of the season. It's definitely wasn't our best game...but it could have been worse. The final score was 14-10.

My weight has fluctuated quite a bit since spring break, but I'm finally back down to my lowest. Now I'm just hoping to keep going down. This up & down stuff is for the birds! The good news is that I can tell a huge difference in my clothes & how I feel! I have started jogging some & was able to finish a 3 1/2 mile walk in just under 50 mins. the other day (the first time I did that walk - 5 yrs. ago - it took me over 90 mins.). Tonight I had my measurements taken at the gym & am down over 7 inches (which would explain the change in my clothes). I'm now in a size I haven't worn since high school. That's a great feeling!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

AWESOME!!!!

life is just a one night stand said...

Welcome Back!!! glad thing are going well, missed your smiling face