Friday, May 16, 2008

My First 9 of the Season!

I'll begin by saying that I'm feeling oh so much better! :-) Thanks to those of you who prayed for me!!!

Today was a beautiful day & evening so Traci & I decided to put our golf lessons to the test (she told Jeromy it was our "homework"). :-) Every time we hit a good shot (or even a bad shot...as long as we "killed some grass") we'd comment on how pleased Dan would be. :-) Dan is our golf instructor & keeps telling us that our one job on the course is to kill grass (meaning that we have to hit down on the ball in order to get it up in the air). Well...we definitely left our mark on the course tonight, but I left with my head up high. At the end of 9 holes, I had a 56. And in case you have the same question my dad did...No! It was not a par 3 course! :-) Up 'til now, my lowest score for 9 holes has been a 52 (I shot that in August of last year). I'm hoping these lessons will help me beat that! :-) Is it possible for me to get in the 40's by the end of the summer? That's my goal.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

hey Michelle
sorry i haven't commented on this yet - rob wanted me to tell you that lessons must be paying off! I think he's jealous that he doesn't have lessons!