Thursday, June 12, 2008

MudHens times 2!

On Sunday evening, our church reserved approximately 120 tickets at the MudHens stadium to see them take on the Columbus Clippers. I have always enjoyed going to the games - cheap entertainment & something I enjoy. But...Sunday night was a bit weird for me - my favorite player has been called up to the major leagues (so it's just not the same...so many new players to choose from), and on top of the...we lost! :-(

But...last night I was getting ready to start supper when I heard the news mention the game. So...I quickly changed clothes & headed down to the stadium to watch them take on the Indianapolis Indians and had a blast. I ended up seeing a couple of teachers from Starr there so I sat with them. We had a great evening - conversation was great, and...we finally won! :-)

2 comments:

life is just a one night stand said...

Cow town rules! Ring your bell !!

Sharon said...

I haven't been yet - I can't wait too! It's such a great time! Glad you had fun and also wanted to tell you - about the girls - it's not league rule - T is going to explain tonight!