Wednesday, June 25, 2008

OUCH!

In order to save gas and because I love driving with the sunroof open & windows down, I decided to not use my air conditioner on the drive down yesterday. I loved the feel of the wind through my hair & had the radio cranked, but that resulted in a terrible (did I mention that it's pretty bad???) sunburn!

My left arm is a bit red, but not too bad. My left leg has an oval sunburn that came through the window. It's a bit sore, but that's not the worst. The worst of it came in through my sunroof! My chest & right shoulder are fried!!!

My original plan was to go to the pool today & lay out a bit, but I've decided that I'd better stay out of the sun for a day or two.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

maybe put sunscreen on the burnt areas and go out to try and even it up! Glad you made it down safe!