Monday, October 22, 2007

Character

To me, a person's character says so much about who they are. It's so important to me, but obviously it doesn't matter as much to others...or at least my character doesn't matter to them.

Why is it that people feel the need to run my character in the mud? Why do people have to do & say such hurtful things?

Just recently I've experienced a third "character assassination", and quite frankly...I'm getting so tired of it! Things have been said about me that couldn't be further from the truth - things that affect the way people see me & think about me. In all three situations, I've had people who have stuck up for me and have spoken on my behalf, but I'm really getting tired of it. I just don't understand why these people, who act as if they are my friends, would do something like this.

In times like these, it makes it hard to know who you can trust!

No comments: