Monday, October 8, 2007

My Weekend

This weekend was SGAW (Singles' Get Away Weekend) in Michigan. It was organized & put on by Patty (a lady who attended SoloCon in Michigan). We had a great weekend, and it was so good to see my SoloCon friends. Here are a few pictures from the weekend (my camera broke so I didn't take many...but these are the important people from the weekend). :-)




Smile Tara!



My Friend, Becky (she's knows everything there is to know about cars)




Ron - what a guy! He's one of the sweetest men I've ever met (and he's a big teddy bear).




Tracy (she tells the best stories...Ron & I had sore stomach muscles on Sunday from laughing so hard)



Here's a picture of the two story carousel that we saw in the mall on Saturday. It was beautiful, and I was totally amazed because I'd never seen one. Have you?




Here's a picture of Ron & me. Isn't it precious? :-)




The final picture is of the leaves. They were absolutely beautiful so I decided to get a picture to share with you as we were driving home (don't fret...I wasn't the one driving). :-)

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I take pictures driving all the time - do you mean I'm not supposed to do that????

It looks like you had fun! I'm glad!