Monday, February 4, 2008

Another 2 Hour Delay

There's nothing I love better than the sound of my phone ringing a little before six in the morning (unless it's not Traci's name on my caller ID). Why, you ask? Well...that means we have a delay, and I love delays! :-)

Such a phone call happened this morning and could possibly happen the next two mornings (there's supposed to be fog tomorrow morning & freezing rain Wednesday morning). Ahhh...the advantages of being a teacher! :-)

Speaking of being a teacher, just wanted to update you on the levy & my job situation. I found out the end of last week that I made it safely through the initial round of cuts, but if the levy doesn't pass in March, they are planning on cutting 3 music teachers (I only have 2 below me so I would be the third). Please join me in praying for God's will to be done and for His guidance as I'm traveling this road.

No comments: