Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Crazy Weather!

For those of you who do not live near me, let me tell you about our day. We woke up this morning to flooding. In fact, we had "Lake Starr" in our school parking lot - so much so that we couldn't park in the parking spaces (some of us parked out front & the others parked along the outer edge of the parking lot). It was a bit crazy! And as if we hadn't gotten enough rain...it poured nearly all day long!

A little before 4:30 tonight, the rain turned into hail. As I got in my car & headed to have supper with Jen, the hail got a bit worse. The farther I drove the hail began to turn into sleet. By the time I got to Rossford, the trees there were covered in ice, and it was now snowing. As Jen & I drove to Perrysburg for supper, it was nearly blinding at times - very hard to see.

So...I went in to work this morning looking at grass (that which was visible through all of the puddles & flooding) and came home tonight to a ground covered in snow. Gotta love that Ohio weather!

No comments: