Sunday, May 6, 2007

A Great Day!

Today has been a fabulous day...every bit of it! :-) I've been a bit down in the dumps the past couple of days which makes today that much better. It's always nice to have a day like today after have a couple of bad days.

The day started with me waking up early (which seems to be happening more & more lately) which allowed me to take my time getting ready for church. After church, I came home and reviewed tonight's Bible study lesson.

Around 3:00 p.m., Matt came over & picked me up. We then headed to Steve & Jenny's house (good friends of his). They had us over so they could meet me. They were so nice & really made an effort to get to know me. I really appreciated that! We had such a good time there and are looking forward to getting together again.

From there, we headed to Jeromy & Traci's house for small group (MOD Squad). Our group was small tonight, but the lesson went well. We had a nice time of fellowship following the lesson before everyone left.

I'm sitting here now with a happy heart! :-) I like this feeling soooo much!

No comments: