Friday, May 25, 2007

The Week in Review

I feel like it's been kind of a busy week, but when I try to think back...I can't remember much of what's happened. :-) That makes me feel a little like my friend, Ralph, who seems to never be able to remember what happened and hour ago - let alone a week ago! :-)

So...I'll start with the softball game. I had my first walk and first good hit...both in the same night (which was nice). The ump ended up calling the game after the top of the 5th because we were 21 runs ahead of the other team. :-) What a night!

Last night was a fun night! Jenn (Matt's friend - you've heard about her & her husband, Steve, in previous posts) called on Monday to see if I'd like to go out for supper sometime. Of course, I was up for it! We ended up going out last night, and the guys stayed home with Eva, their adorable daughter. Jenn & I had a blast! We talked & laughed and found that we have a lot in common. When we got back to her house, we talked to the guys for a bit, and I held Eva. Jenn & I then went in to play the piano. It brought back memories of my days at Bluffton because we played "Heart & Soul". We used to use that as stress relief when we were tired of practicing. Ahhh...the memories! :-)

After school today, I met Matt at Levis Commons where we had supper. We went to Poco Piatti which is a tapas restaurant. It was delicious! Matt's now on his way to hang out with the guys, and I'm home doing some cleaning (and sorting through all of my clothes that no longer fit - big project, but it really needs to be done). With that being said, I need to go check the washer. :-)

No comments: