Friday, November 16, 2007

The Big Game

If you're asking me "What game?"...you should be knocked upside the head. :-) But in case you are that person, I'm referring to tomorrow's game between Ohio State & Michigan..."The Border Battle" as it's referred to up here.

Prior to this week, I've been thinking about my outfits and preparing for the week. My plan was to start out on the mild side and then progress as the week went by. Monday started with a gray velour jogging suit with a red tank underneath along with my buckeye necklace. On Tuesday, I wore dress pants with my scarlet & gray sweater vest along with my buckeye necklace & a couple of bracelets. Then it was time for Wednesday. :-)

Earlier this fall I made a purchase while shopping in Michigan that I've been saving for this week. It was a shirt that said:

APP-SOLUTE VICTORY
34-32
September 1, 2007 Ann Arbor, Michigan


I proudly wore the shirt which was a great day for Ohio State fans...the day Michigan got beat by a Division I-AA team (Appalachian State).

Well...I couldn't be outdone by Wednesday's shirt so I had something special made for Thursday. It was a gray shirt with red lettering that said:

I Love (actually it was a big red heart)
Appalachian State

Priceless! :-) I got a lot of compliments on this one!

Today...it was a pair of jeans that were cuffed to show off my Ohio State socks, my jersey, 3 necklaces, my ID lanyard (it's scarlet & gray beads with little football beads), my OSU earrings, and five bracelets. Think I got my point across?

In case you didn't know...I'm rooting for the Buckeyes!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

syco love you snyway

Traci said...

Psycho! Just kidding. You did put a lot of thought into your outfits. Go Blue! Next year is our year!