Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Working the Corner...In a Good Way! :-)

On Monday night, the gym teacher (Kris) and I stood on the street corner down from our school holding a levy sign. Our district has a levy on the ballot, and we really need it to pass! So...we all pitched in to do whatever we could to try & help. This isn't the best picture, but keep in mind that it was absolutely freezing (after 100 mins. - our shift - I could no longer feel my hands), it was extremely windy (we were afraid it would rip the sign out of our hands at some points), and it was raining! My...I must really want to save my job! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darn - I forgot to send Rob to propisition you while you were on the corner!!!! He would've had so much fun doing that!
Glad you didn't freeze to death! And glad that the sign didn't blow away - that would not have been good advertisement to the person who's windshield it would have clung to.