Thursday, November 1, 2007

So Many Things Going on in My Head...

It's getting late, and I really need to go to bed. But...I keep thinking of something else I need to do. As I was finally heading to bed, I decided I should make a post because I won't be able to post again until after this weekend. So...here's what I'm thinking about right now:

1) I'm looking forward to the weekend because I'll be hanging out in Sidney. My friend, Patty, is getting married on Saturday, and I am in the wedding. It'll be a busy weekend, but it'll be great to see everyone, and I'm very happy for Patty. I'll try to post some pictures when I return.

2) I realized after Steve & Tricia's comment on my last post that I haven't told you about my summer plans! Tim has asked if I'd be interested in doing some concerts in Oregon (the state...not the city where I live). :-) They have a wedding to attend (Katie's actually in the wedding) there so he's in the process of booking one or two concerts. So...I'll get to go to one of the states I've never been to (one of my goals is to see all 50 states). It'll also be nice to see Steve & Tricia! They used to attend our church (Steve was on the pastoral staff) but now live in Oregon. I'm really looking forward to this trip!

3) We had another exciting bit of news where the concerts are concerned. The church in Tipp City (where we sang this past weekend) e-mailed Tim to see if we'd come again in October 2009! Can you believe it? :-) This has been such a fun experience, and I can't begin to imagine where it could lead. Each adventure is new & fun for me!

Well...I really do need to get to bed. I'll post the beginning of next week some time. Hope you all have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oregon the state, not to be confused with Oregon the city we live in - is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
It really makes you realize how awesome our God is - that he would create such diversity and beauty for us to enjoy! You'll love it!!!
Don't expect to swim in the ocean though - it's mighty cold even in July and August.