Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Chomped Twice....OUCH!!!

If you've been following the March Madness, you know that my Ohio State had to once again face those Florida Gators in the National Championship. It brought back horrible memories for me of football season, and I was really hoping this would end differently. Unfortunately, my guys didn't get their 3 point groove on. I'm saddened, but...at least we made it to the finals (unlike Michigan - who didn't even make the bracket; or Tennessee - who got a taste of the scarlet & gray). And...2nd place is not bad when you think about everything they did to get there.

Go Bucks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can all read about OSU in the news - we want the scoop on how it was watching the game with Matt (ps - you don't have to post this just was afraid I'd forget to mention it). Marsha