Sunday, April 15, 2007

Glove Trauma - The Final Chapter (I Hope!)



***So...if you've followed my stories from the beginning, you know the trauma I've had this winter with buying new gloves. If you haven't read the previous stories, you should probably go back & read them or this won't make much sense.***

I was looking at my previous posts and relized I hadn't updated you all on the final part of the glove trauma. So...here it is!
I returned to K-Mart a week after discovering the hole in my new gloves (I was too frustrated to do it the next day so I just wore my red OSU gloves & didn't care what they looked like with my coat). I was able to return the "damaged" gloves and exchange them for a new set. The brown sets were no longer available so I had to go with black, but it'll do. I just want warm hands. Know what I think? It's too cold to care about matching! :-)
I've included two photos for your viewing enjoyment. The first photo is of the "new" glove that had the hole (pay close attention to the right side of my middle finger), and the second photo is of my gloves I currently wear (and by the way...why am I still having to wear gloves in April? This weather really stinks!). Hope you enjoy!

No comments: