Thursday, April 26, 2007

Overwhelmed!

Have I mentioned lately how much I care for Matt? :-) Who cares! I'm going to tell you again!

The past few days have been amazing! I've been doing a lot of thinking lately about the path Matt & I are taking and where it appears to be headed. However, when I try to think it through and become analytical (which my dad says I do too much of), I feel so overwhelmed...in a good way. I have such a hard time grasping & comprehending all that's happened this month. If someone would have told me I would feel this way about someone 5 weeks ago, I would have laughed at them. It seems impossible, but I'm here to tell you it's not impossible.

Over the past four weeks, I've grown to care for Matt more than I thought possible. When he's not here, I miss him, and I'm constantly thinking about him. And...he's experiencing the same "problem". :-) He calls me from work just because he's thinking about me. He told me tonight that he's telling everyone about me because he wants them to know how much he cares for me. I couldn't have dreamed this would happen!

So...in case you didn't know it...I really like Matt! He's a keeper! :-)

No comments: