Saturday, April 7, 2007

Trouble Sleeping

It's nearly midnight...I'm very tired...and...I can't sleep! While Matt was over at my house Thursday night, he started not feeling well at all. He said it had started on Wednesday evening, but it was just getting worse. He ended up going home early so he could go to bed.

On way way to North Carolina yesterday (I'm spending Easter & my spring break with my family), I called to see how he was feeling. He was still sick & had been sick and in bed all day. I felt so bad for him...he sounded terrible!

I called again this evening to check on him only to find out that his mom had taken him to the emergency room. His step dad said he'd been sick all day & didn't seem to be bouncing back. He told me not to worry (easier said than done) - he was sure it was just the flu bug or something simple. I asked if someone would call me when they got home, and he assured me they would.

So...now I'm sitting here still waiting for a phone call! I'm trying not to panic - maybe his step dad forgot to pass along the message. I've also been praying quite a bit - for Matt, the doctors, and his mom while she waits. I would feel so much better if the phone would ring! I really hate not knowing anything right now!

Please keep Matt in your prayers! Thanks!

No comments: