Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Here it is...the latest update (and an embarrassing situation)!

Hello everyone! I've come to find out that many of you are anxious to hear how last night went. So...here's the scoop...

Last night was wonderful. I love the feel of being in his arms. A friend of mine says her favorite place to be is in her husband's arms. Now...I know why she says that! :-) He came over around 8:30 p.m. (it was late because I had an appointment to get my roots touched up - LOL), and he was here until a little after midnight. The night will make great memories.

On the lighter side...I've been getting teased all day because his stubble (5 o'clock shadow) scratched up my face. I'm not just talking about a little irritation...I'm talking little scratches (including many little scabs) on my chin & upper lip! I have definitely blushed more that once today! And...it just recently dawned on me that I'll be seeing his mom & stepdad tomorrow night at church. Wow! Wonder how fast it'll heal?!?

No comments: