Friday, August 24, 2007

3 days down...177 to go!

Well...I'm back to work, and it's kicked my butt! This working "thing" is for the birds! :-) I enjoy the summers oh so much!

But...in all seriousness...it is great to be back, and it's nice to have the children so excited to see you. I forgot how much I missed their hugs! The week did wear me out, but I think part of that had to do with the temperatures. It's been in the 90's with very high humidity so the heat index has been over 100 degrees. That makes for extremely warm classrooms (especially seeing as how we do not have air conditioning). I have sweat so much this week! I'm not sure why I put any effort into getting ready because by 10:00 a.m. I'm soaked & stinky.

I'm hoping the temperature starts to drop because next week is a full week. I hope I make it through. :-)

No comments: