Monday, August 20, 2007

A Tough Night

For some reason I have been thinking a lot about Matt tonight, and I really miss him right now. Part of the problem may be that we first met at MOD Squad's spring poker game. Last night I was joking about it, but it really did bring back a lot of memories. And on top of that...now that I'm back in school, people are asking a lot of questions. I appreciate the concern, but I just have to keep reliving all of the details.

I also had a teacher mention today that there's someone she'd like to set me up with in the future, and it just seems so weird. Part of me is excited to get "back on the horse", but the other part of me is so sad that I'm available.

I thought I had moved on, but I guess I'd just put a bandage on my broken heart because it's hurting again right now.

No comments: