Sunday, August 5, 2007

My Weekend - Part 3

The drag races got done around midnight (there was also an awesome fireworks display), and by the time I got back to my vehicle & out of the parking lot, it was nearly 1 a.m. when I finally got on the road. The bad thing was that I had a 2 hour drive to get to the hotel where we were staying for today's concerts. So...I crawled into bed at 3:02 a.m., and my alarm went off at 6:00 a.m. It was a very short night!

Today found us giving to performances at the Nazarene Church in Mt. Sterling (south of Columbus & Grove City). It was a special concert for the Jordans because the pastor there, Pastor Reynolds, used to pastor at ONC (our home church). Both concerts went well, and the people seemed to enjoy our music.

The best part was that God was present & moved throughout the service (especially in the first service). It's such an awesome & humbling experience to be a part of that! I'm so thankful I've had this opportunity to use the gifts He's given me.

No comments: