Thursday, September 6, 2007

Flowers, Hairspray & Family

The week began with an unexpected flower delivery. What a nice surprise! When I looked at the card, there was a beautiful note from friends of mine (Jen, Steve, Eva & Emmitt). These are friends I made while Matt & I were dating, and I'm so thankful that we've remained friends (I often joke that Jen's the best thing that came out of Matt & I's relationship). :-)

Tonight I went out to supper with Traci & Connie, and then we met Jen at the movie theater to see "Hairspray". I really enjoyed the movie and especially enjoyed the humor!

Now I'm home & looking forward to tomorrow! After school, I'm driving to Upper Sandusky because my parents are heading up for a wedding. I'm really looking forward to seeing them! It's only been two months, but I've been missing them. I'm looking forward to some good hugs! I'm also looking forward to Saturday because dad & I are going to the Ohio State football game. Last fall I bought a brick through the University and had it engraved (it says "Dad, Thanks for the Buckeye Fever! Love, Michelle). It was to be put in the landscaping in the south stands this summer. So...we're going to try & find "our brick", will be spending some time with his buddies from the old 23C, and will be able to experience a game together at the horseshoe. I can't wait!

No comments: