Monday, July 23, 2007

Final Week With Mom & Dad

I did end up going to Marsha's last Saturday to help her while she packed for their trip to Ohio. I was able to play with Harrison & love on Abigail. It was great!

The rest of the week went fairly quick. Of course, that's how it always goes, isn't it? You're going along & all of a sudden Thursday night's here, and you all realize it's your last night together for quite a while! Funny story...dad took mom & I out to supper Thursday night since it was my last night there. As we were leaving the restaurant, he told me he'd buy supper again on Friday if I'd stay. Isn't he sweet? :-) Mom told me that the next time I come down I should tell him I'm leaving a week earlier than I really am so I can take him up on his offer for an entire week of suppers out. Isn't she smart? :-)

All kidding aside, it was so good to see everyone & to be able to spend such a long time down there. The distance (and busyness) keeps us apart for such a long time that I'm always appreciative of time we get to spend together. It was also nice to be able to get away from my life here for a bit & just relax. I really needed that!

No comments: