Thursday, July 26, 2007

God at Work

Even though I should be used to it, I continue to be amazed when God works through people to give me just exactly what I need. And...He usually works through people who are unaware of what I need or why I need it! That's what makes it even more special. I really needed a "God sighting" today, and it just came in the form of an e-mail.

Gary, a fried of mine from SoloCon, sent out this verse to some of his friends:

"I have carried you since your birth...I will continue to be with you
and sustain you, even when you have gray hairs.
I will always carry you; I will always sustain you;
I will always rescue you. Keep your mind focused
on Me and I will keep you in perfect peace."

Love,
Your Heavenly Father

Isaiah 46:3-4 & Isaiah 26:3

(Funny side note...I was just praying on the way home from the gym and asked God to heal me from the inside out. I also told him that I needed to be rescued from this situation. Coincidence??? I think not!)

No comments: