Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My 100th Post

I really don't have anything else to say, but I felt like this was a landmark moment so...

I remember it oh so well...the day I set out on this journey. After reading the Waal blog & Traci's blog, I decided to start one of my own, but I wasn't sure it would be anything I'd enjoy or people would read. However, soon after I started this journey the glove incident occurred (remember all of those stories?)...I had you hooked from there.

During the past 99 posts, you've had a glimpse of some of my high & low moments in life. From the sudden on set of dates (after a 4 year hiatus)...through the happy moments of my life with Matt...through the sad moments of our break-up...and now through the recovery process & moving on...you've been there through it all.

For my loyal readers, I appreciate your comments & thoughts you've shared. For those who are new, I hope you're ready to hang on...it could be a bumpy ride. But...as from the beginning...I promise this will be me through & through. You're going to get the real thing...like it or not!

Thanks for celebrating my 100th post with me! :-)

No comments: