Saturday, July 28, 2007

A Great Day with Great Friends

Today started with Jackie, my beautician, washing the gray right out of my hair (music is again going through my head...this happens quite often for me b/c so many words remind me of songs). After my hair appointment, I drove to Levis Commons to meet Jen & Eva for lunch (while there we ran into Matt...a bit awkward, but inevitably it was going to happen at some point), and then we did a little shopping. On a side note, for those of you who don't know, Levis Commons is one of my favorite places to shop (I've been there three times this week...had to make up fo the three weeks I was in North Carolina...or at least that's how I'm justifying it). Levis Commons also happens to be Matt's place of employment (hence the inevitability of running into him...I was just glad the first occurrence was when I was with someone).

I left Levis Commons to head to church to practice with Tim & Katie for some of our upcoming concerts (by the way...Katie's website is up & running if you're interested in looking at it. There's a ton of info...including my bio in the links section. Enjoy!).

The rest of the evening was spent at Dave & Busters in Utica, Michigan. It's kind of like a Chuck E. Cheese for adults (there's a restaurant, pool tables, and a large arcade room). We had a great time, but we are now all ready for bed. I feel like I may be getting a little older! :-)

No comments: