Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Big Day

If you've read Tuesday's post, you know that today was a big day for me. And...it lived up...actually it surpassed my expectations. The only thing I can really say is that it was perfect! I could not have asked for things to have gone any better.

We met at the theater and had a chance to talk for a little bit before the movie. Things felt very comfortable which was nice (especially after a few of the past experiences I've had with other "dates"). When the movie was over, we continued to talk - we were the last ones out of the theater.

A highlight of the evening was when his arm went around my back on the way out to the car. It just felt right! :-) I haven't felt like this in a long time, and it feels really good!

So...now I'm on cloud nine and having a hard time getting to sleep. I'm definitely looking forward to more time spent with Matt!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I didn't get a call so I had to come here to find out how things went. :-( Really happy for you though. Love you! (the mother of your nephew and soon to be niece)

Traci said...

He is the nicest guy! As you know, I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you, I can not wait to hear more.
Matt and Michelle, Humm has a nice ring.

Anonymous said...

I was so excited that I cannot believe I forgot to ask.
What does he look like?
How tall is he?
What color hair does he have?
How old?
How long has he been going to your church?
I need more details, I love details.