Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My New Philosophy

I've decided that the old saying "Ignorance is bliss" is extremely correct. I wish I could go back to being stupid & put my blinders on. The more you know...the more you are aware of how messed up things are!

I am reminded that we are all humans - imperfect humans to be exact. But it seems like those you look up to (or expect guidance from) are the ones who let you down the most.

I always tell my students to worry about themselves - that's all they have to do. I think I need to take some of my own advice in my life - especially where God is concerned. Although I don't understand people's decisions and actions, I need to worry about myself and make sure that I'm doing what God wants me to do and serving where God wants me to serve. That's the most important thing!

No comments: