Friday, March 30, 2007

Cloud Nine

That's exactly where I've been most of the day...and I love the feeling! :-) Last night felt so right and seemed so perfect. Last night was also a night with little sleep.

After I blogged last night, I started to wind down so I got ready for bed. I was actually in bed by 11:30 and fell asleep around midnight. However...I did not sleep as long as I had planned. Knowing me & how I sleep, I sat two alarms so that I'd be sure to be up by 7:00 a.m. which meant I'd have a good 7 hours of sleep. That 7 ended up being 5 because I was wide awake at 5:00 a.m. thinking about last night. For those who know me well (and know how much I like my sleep - especially at 5:00 a.m.), you know that this is not typical behavior for me. I feel a little like a school girl, but I also feel like this is what I'm supposed to be feeling. It's kind of hard to explain.

After school, I went over to Traci's house to talk some more about last night. We also ran some errands and had supper. When we got back we worked on things for our RFL team (see post below). By this time, we were talking less about Matt, and I was starting to feel a little tired. But then...

Then my cell phone rang. Can you guess who it was? I'll give you three tries, and the first two don't count. :-) Matt called to see how I was feeling (I came down with a cold on Tuesday evening). We talked for a little over 30 mins. and had a great conversation. We will definitely be going on a second date! He also talked about some future plans - things he thought we could do together in the upcoming months (including meeting some of his friends). Well...that's all it took! I'm back on cloud nine & feeling giddy...and I still love it! :-)

No comments: