Saturday, March 17, 2007

Mineral Wells, West Virginia

You may be wondering what Mineral Wells, West Virginia has to do with me so I'll tell you. It is nearly a half way point between Oregon, Ohio and Charlotte, North Carolina. So...dad very graciously used some of his accumulated points with Choice Hotels to get mom & I a room at the Comfort Suites, and we were able to spend a couple of days together. We both drove there on Thursday night, took days off work on Friday, and stayed until this afternoon. We had a wonderful time hanging out together, relaxing in the hot tub & pool, playing games, and shopping. I'm so thankful that we were both able to meet so that I didn't have to wait until Easter to see her again! What a refreshing weekend! Thanks for meeting me, mom! I love you!

No comments: