Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Thankful

I got some news the end of last week that has really made me think about things. Is it news that may change my life? Definitely! Am I worried? Strange as it may sound, I've had complete peace knowing that God is in control. Has it made me think? Like you wouldn't believe, but that's good because I've thought a lot about where I am in life, where I've been in life, and all that I have to be thankful for. Here are just a few of the things (in no particular order - just as they come into my head):
  • a great job - especially one I love so much
  • the ability to be flexible if changes need to be made
  • being an aunt
  • being a godmother
  • having parents who have supported me no matter what I've done
  • having parents who continue to support me 100% - even if that means me staying in Ohio
  • having two sisters - I appreciate the fact we all keep in touch
  • the beautiful weather today (it was in the 70's!)
  • being able to take walks outdoors the past couple of days
  • being blessed with friends who are there for me through thick & thin
  • my aunt, Jane, who has always held a special place in my heart - I hope I can be as special to my nephew & niece as you were to me!
  • having 6 pts. left for the day so I can have ice cream :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never use my points so I'll give you all you need :)