Sunday, March 11, 2007

It's Raining Men

The past couple months have been surprisingly full of set ups and phone calls, and it totally amazes me! It's been over four years (yes, I said f-o-u-r...four) since I've been on a date. At times, this bothered me, but I've come to a point where I realized that it would all happen in God's time.

In January, a couple of women at church said they were going to start praying for me because they wanted me to meet someone. They said I was too special to remain single. Since that time, I've went speed dating (I had 12 dates in one night) :-), had one guy ask for my number after someone told him about me, had someone from church introduce me to a single man he knew, had a mother who thinks I'd be "perfect for her son", and am now in the process of possibly going on a date to meet someone else. It's been a whirlwind, but it's been fun.

What does the future hold? I don't know, but God does. I'm just looking forward to seeing what he has planned for me! Thanks Robin & Kim for your prayers! I think you started all of this! :-)

No comments: