Friday, June 1, 2007

An Amazing Night

Matt arrived tonight carrying a dozen roses (pictured above). They were absolutely beautiful! And...as if that wasn't enough...he also got me the DVD of "Breakfast as Tiffany's" and a Boyd's bear (he obviously had paid attention to all of the bears I have). I couldn't believe it!

Once the roses were in water, we left to get supper. Plans changed just a bit...due to what we were doing after supper, we decided to go to Mancy's another time and went for Mexican instead (on a side note...it was kind of funny because when I got home, the Mexican restaurant in front of my house smelled soooo good). Supper was delicious and the company was even better. :-)

From there, we went to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3 - which is an excellent movie!

I had such a good time, and he made me feel so special. I told him that Traci & Jenn would be very proud of him. He did good! :-)

No comments: