Friday, June 1, 2007

Looking Forward to Tomorrow

Although this is going to say it was posted on Friday, it's really actually very late on Thursday night (it's just after midnight so the date has changed officially). So...I'm really looking forward to tomorrow (which is Friday) or you could say I'm looking forward to today (but it's really tomorrow because I haven't been to bed yet). Are you confused yet? :-)

Let's get to the reason for the post...

I'm so excited - I feel like a kid at Christmas because tomorrow Matt is taking me out to celebrate my birthday. His original plan was for us to go out with Jeromy & Traci to get pizza. That would have been fun, but bless his heart...his new plans are much better (thanks to the help of Traci & Jenn).

What are the new plans you ask? He's taking me to Mancy's (a very nice steakhouse) for supper, and then we're going to go see the new Pirates movie. I'm so excited that I can barely wait! I'm really looking forward to spending some quality time with Matt...and am also very appreciative of his working to make this a romantic night. :-) I'm telling you...I love this man!

No comments: