Saturday, June 30, 2007

On the Mend

While there are still times when I catch myself thinking about him, I'm on the mend & heading towards recovery. I know there will still be tough times...he really meant a lot to me (and we had already made several plans for the future), but I'm also resting in the fact that if it's not supposed to be Matt...God must have something really good in store for me! I continue to rest in my life verse:

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." ~ Jeremiah 29:11

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Michelle. I guess I've really been out of the loop.... I hadn't read your blog in a few weeks & am shocked to see your post about Matt breaking up OVER THE PHONE!!! I'm so sorry that somebody would treat you this way (unfortunately with my small size I probably would not be able to take him......) Your Mr. Right will have to be one amazing guy.
Anyway, we miss you guys. Hope other areas of your life are going well. Congrats on the CD.
Love,
Vange