Monday, June 18, 2007

Softball Update

Another team bites the dust....hmmm...there's music floating through my head as I sing that (and another team bites, and another team bites...another team bites the dust). :-) The joys of being a music teacher! :-)

So...we played Calvary tonight & won 12-9. We played a pretty good game - there were a few errors on our part, but thankfully we were able to keep our heads in this game.

I had two hits tonight (one actually went into left field). I also nearly caught a fly ball in right field. I wanted it so bad & went for it, but unfortunately it bounced out of my glove. Oh, well! You can't have it all! At least I stopped the ball. :-)

Our next game will be against Grace at 9:00 p.m. at Railway Park. The nice thing about the late game is that we don't have to worry about the sun! :-)

No comments: