Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Great News!

For those of you who know my friend, Traci, you know that she's had quite a difficult year (actually some difficult years). She's been tested more than imaginable at times, but she has continued to stand strong & firm in her faith knowing that God will provide. She's amazing!

On top of everything that's already happened, she learned a little over a week ago that her job was one of the positions that was going to be cut at the high school due to budget deficits. This, too, she took in stride.

However...today she received some of the best news that was totally unexpected. She was notified this morning that her position will not be cut! WooHoo! Isn't God good? The school district will be changing insurance carriers and will be saving enough money that the positions will no longer need to be cut. When I got her e-mail this morning, I was ecstatic!

I'd like to say it was an answer to prayer, but I never imagined this would be the outcome. I'd only been praying for peace for her & Jeromy during this time. I'd also prayed that this wouldn't hinder them from going ahead with their adoption plans. Talk about peace & not hindering adoption plans...keeping a job you thought you wouldn't have will take care of that! :-) God continues to amaze me!

No comments: